11 Oct Tackling The Terrain In The Cold
Bundle up! The temperatures are dropping as we get further into the Fall season and before we know it Jack Frost will be nipping at our noses. When is the last time you invested in a light weight jacket to help you fight the colder weather during your run? Skip doing the time consuming research and take a look at our top five picks for light weight running jackets below!
- Run With It Jacket – Lululemon designed this packable next-to-nothing windbreaker to provide light element protection for outdoor runs. Zippered pockets and one media pocket is featured in the design to stash your phone and essentials. This jacket is light enough to keep you warm and dry without turning the heat up too high!
- Nike’s Impossible Light Jacket – The water-repellent fabric is perfect for the rainy days that come with the ever-changing weather here in the Lowcountry. The runner-specific hood is attached for enhanced coverage and won’t steer you wrong! Zip it up and take off!
- Better Than Naked – This is North Faces’ lightest wind and water-resistant running jacket. The athletic fit is almost as if you’re wearing nothing at all and will promote movement effortlessly. We encourage you to give it a try!
- Zine Marathon Windbreaker– Here comes the perfect fit! The polyester shell will protect you from light rain and wind. It features a protective drawstring adjustable hood, elastic sleeve cuffs and hem for an improved fit. Don’t doubt this pullover.
- Under Armour International Run Jacket – This jacket is perfect for transitioning seasons, this lightweight, wear-anywhere jacket is the versatile running piece you’ve been searching for. The loose fit provides breathable mesh lining allowing the perfect amount of airflow needed to keep you cool but not too cool. The lightweight stretch fabric allows a full range of motion as well! You don’t want to skip out on this jacket!
Do you have a go-to jacket for the Fall season? Share it with us on Facebook! Check out our page for updates on the 2018 Cooper River Bridge Run and more creative ways to keep fit and active!