12 Jul Top 5 Reason To Run A 10K
Road Races can take a lot of preparation and time to plan. With that being said, what is the obsession with them and why do it? After doing some research we were able to find the top 5 reasons to run a 10K and what makes it so great!
- Fitness: Training for a 10K will increase your speed, endurance, and power therefore benefitting your overall health. Who doesn’t want to be healthy?
- A Sense of Accomplishment: Nothing beats the feeling of crossing that finish line knowing that all of your hard work finally paid off.
- Travel: When participating in a 10K there is no telling where you’ll end up or where your next marathon will take place. Take advantage of the new sights and people.
- Support a Cause: A majority of road races support a cause, not only will you be bettering your health but you can raise money and spread awareness.
- Motivation: Running a 10K will give you something to look forward to and keep you motivated and focused on staying fit and active!
Check out our page to register for the 2018 Cooper River Bridge Run and to find more creative ways to keep fit and active!