23 Oct Top Five Waterproof Running Shoes
When you are determined to run, the weather won’t stop you from tackling your daily goal. Rain, snow or shine you’ve got this! You may be prepared to face mother nature, but are your shoes? Take a look at our five picks of what we believe are the best waterproof running shoes below!
- Adidas Terrex Swift R GTX – These shoes aren’t just for men, they’re made for women too! These running shoes are lightweight, breathable and abrasion-resistant. Featuring a durable ripstop upper and waterproof lining, cushioning protects against impact. The outsole grips wet and slippery surfaces perfectly!
- Altra Lone Peak – This shoe is perfect for trail running, hiking and racing! The upper’s overlays and mesh protect your feet when the trail tries to lash out, and the dual GaiterTrap points provide a smart and secure point to attach your debris shielding gaiter. Enjoy the no-slip design and keep on moving!
- Saucony Excursion TR11 GTX – Face your fears in these great grip running shoes! With an updated knit mesh design, it keeps out debris while being comfortable and wearable for all day use. A GORE-TEX slip-lasted construction ensures your feet stay dry in even the rainiest conditions. Perfect for the Lowcountry!
- Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34 – Made for rainy days, the Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34 Shield Running Shoe features an updated, lighter Flymesh material with a water-repellent finish. The tried and true cushioning and support runners have come to love remains. Enjoy the lightweight breathable fit without worrying about moisture sneaking in!
- Cloudventure Waterproof – The advanced On membrane is 100% water and windproof and physical, not chemically coated, meaning it does not wash out over time. This allows it to be highly stretchable, lighter overall and far more breathable compared to most other waterproof shoes on the market. These shoes were built to last and will do just that!
Do you have a go-to running shoe for the rainy days? Share it with us on Facebook! Check out our page for updates on the 2018 Cooper River Bridge Run and more creative ways to keep fit and active!