Cooper River Bridge Run 10K is point to point, from Mt. Pleasant to downtown Charleston. Race starts at 7:25 AM. To qualify for participation: You must have a verified 10K finish of under 45 minutes. Push rim chairs only, no handcycles at this event.
Event details and schedule
- Join us for the September 25, 2021 Cooper River Bridge Run Wheelchair Division.
- This event is like no other in elite hospitality. Our sponsors provide accommodations and transportation. As well as pre-race and post-race opportunities to socialize with other racers and eat local cuisine.
- The competitive wheelchair division abides by WTFUSA rules and follows the 10K course point to point, from Mt. Pleasant to downtown Charleston. We ask all racers provide written/ e-file verification of an official 10K finish under 45 minutes within the last year to qualify for this event. E-files can be sent to Matthew Porterfield- email@example.com
- Athletes and/or team that make hotel and transportation arrangements- that are a “no show/ no call” by 09/22/2021 will be financially responsible for charges that occur.
- Hotel address: To Be Announced
- Airport Pick up: Available upon request.
- Packet Pickup & Pre-race Dinner: Friday, September 24, 5:30 pm.
- Light meal provided. Attendance is highly encouraged to get last minute details for the event.
- There will be no race day registration or packet pick up!
Race day information:
- The division provides transportation to and from the event for athletes, families and volunteers.
- Race day pickup- Hotel Conference Room Lobby at 5:00 am.
- The race start at 7:25, staging at 7:10.
- Everyday chairs will be taken to the finish line/ staging area.
Enjoy the post-race party and awards at 9:30 am in Marion Square. Awards and prize money will be given out at awards ceremony. Top finishers in each division must be present at awards.
Prize purse as follows:
*IRS Form 990 will be required.
*GC-Gift card- age restrictions by USTFA
- The division athletes, families and volunteers typically return to hotel immediately following awards ceremony.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. See you soon in Charleston!
-Kim Aquino, CTRS/ PMR
CRBR Wheelchair Division Coordinator